How to get your Mac ready for service
To protect your information and save time, follow these steps before you take your device to our service centre.
If your device won't turn on or respond, complete as many steps as possible:
- Back up your mac. (If possible)
- Have your log in password ready. For some repairs, you’ll need your Apple ID password.
- Bring your sales receipt (if possible), in case your service requires proof of purchase.
- Bring along your device and any accessories that you need help with.
- Bring personal identification, like a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.