IPHONE BOOKING PAGE
Due to Stage 4 restrictions, we are only servicing iPhone battery and display repairs via click & collect. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any counselling or walk-in services for iPhone’s.
If you book an appointment which is not an iPhone battery or display repair – We will NOT be able to help you
Same day iPhone repair -> Repair turn around time is 3-5 hours.
Please make sure the steps below are followed before you come in
How to get your iPhone ready for service:
- Backup your device to either iCloud or iTunes
- Turn off Find My iPhone by opening Settings, selecting iCloud, tapping Find my iPhone, and toggling it off. You’ll need to enter your Apple ID password to Turn Off. (Steps below)
How to turn off Find My iPhone on your iPhone (Required)
- Open Settings.
- Tap [your name] > Find My.
- Tap Find My iPhone, then tap to turn it off.*
- Enter your Apple ID password
- Tap Turn Off.