Terms & Conditions
Under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) Pentagon provides a consumer all the specific rights under the Australian Consumer Law in regard to the purchases and services we sell.
Pentagon guarantees that the goods it sells:
- are of acceptable quality
- match the description, sample or demonstration model
- are fit for their disclosed purpose
- come with clear title, unless otherwise stated
- do not have undisclosed securities
- come with a right to undisturbed possession
- will have spare parts and repairs available for a reasonable amount of time after purchase unless otherwise stated
- with any express warranties you have received in writing, then such warranties will be honoured
When goods fail to meet a guarantee, Pentagon will attempt to correct the situation.
Pentagon will provide you with a repair, a replacement, or a refund.
Pentagon is not responsible for providing a refund or exchange of a product you have purchased if you have changed your mind, bought the wrong colour or incorrect model or if you have damaged the product by incorrect use. However, Pentagon will try to find a mutually acceptable solution if at all possible.